Easiest Way to Make Tasty Oreo truffle pie
Oreo truffle pie. I'm sure you all have had the classic Oreo dessert… and I'm sure most of you have had Oreo truffles before. Just imagine combining the two and BAM! I give you Oreo truffle pie.
My boyfriend was drooling over this as I was in the kitchen. Apple Pie Oreo Truffles are addicting little bites of fall flavor heaven! Key Lime Oreo Truffle Cream Pie. You can have Oreo truffle pie using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo truffle pie
- You need of Homemade or ready made cake.
- Prepare 1/2 can of condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 pack of tetra pack cream.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
A no-bake pie that starts with a graham cracker crust filled with a layer of rich Key Lime Oreo truffle filling and a layer of tangy white chocolatey mousse filling! Oreo cookie crust, rich Red Velvet Oreo truffle filling, and fluffy white chocolate cream filling - the ONLY way to celebrate Pi(e) Day! Well, technically it's "Pi" Day, but I much, much, MUCH prefer pie over anything remotely related to math. Key Lime Pie turned into truffles and made with Golden Oreos.
Oreo truffle pie step by step
- First heat half kg milk add sugar.
- When boil add cornflour.
- Essence and food colour.
- Cook fr 5 minutes.
- Remove from stove.
- Did cream and condensed milk.
- Now start layering.
- Add brownies first soak wd 1 tbsp milk.
- Now add custard layer.
- Repeat layering.
- Add crushed oreos on top.
- Chill fr 4 to t hours.
- Best fr take away too.
- Easy to carry easy to eat.
So temporarily living down here in Miami since March has really put me in a Key Lime state of mind. They really push their Key Lime everything down here…it's pretty much impossible to go to a restaurant that isn't featuring … Chocolate Meringue Pie with an Oreo Truffle Crust. An easy to make dessert, with a creamy and smooth chocolate filling topped with a delicious swiss meringue! But the best part is the crust, which has a dense, truffle-like consistency, made with Oreo cookies, cream, semi-sweet chocolate, and butter. Okay, so I know it's a little late for season, but I figured we were closing in on truffle season, so I figured I'd share anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment